Physical Security Specialist
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Experience managing the projects to furnish and install HSPD-12 compliant Physical Access Control Systems (PACS) for security system upgrades, space renovations and/or construction projects of federal facilities.
• Familiarity with the Department of Homeland Security, Interagency Security Committee Standards and Best Practice for federal office space renovations and construction.
• Familiarity with NIST 800-116 A Recommendation for the Use of PIV Credentials in Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)
• Experience estimating project costs for a PACS.
• Experience conducting recurring security assessments to evaluate threat, vulnerability, and consequence, as well as develop security countermeasures that mitigate risk to an acceptable level.
• Experience conducting market survey/pre-lease, new construction, and special assessments.
• General understanding of new site drawings/maps.
• Ability to read and interpret floor plans.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong problem-solving skills with proven analytical skills.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently on assignments provided.
• Excellent computer software skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access), email and electronic calendar (Outlook) and excellent keyboarding skills.
• A Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years of specialized experience managing the physical security requirements associated with security system upgrades, renovations to existing space and/or new construction projects.
• Superior customer service, problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent oral and communications skills
• Experience in negotiating with the GSA, and knowledge of GSA rules, policies and general workflow
• Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel
• Ability to multi-task
• Some travel may be required
PSG offers a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, including health/dental/vision insurance, profit sharing and a 401(k) program.
Interested individuals please email your resume to Lesley Lancaster.