Pentagon Federal Credit Union
- LocationTysons, Virginia
- Project Size233 people
- Project Budgetundisclosed
- Services ProvidedRelocation Mangement
- Schedule2 Months
Pentagon Federal Credit Union (Pen Fed) is a strong financial institution serving members in the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, defense-related companies, and the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
Pen Fed needed a Relocation Manager to relocate 233 associates from the three separate locations in the Northern Virginia Area, consolidating them into their new headquarters building in the same region.
Pen Fed called PSG to direct their move, based on the successful Relocation Management we provided them in 2006, moving over 300 employees.
This assignment consisted of multiple moves over three separate weekends. The moves were planned out in phases originating from one of the locations and into to the new headquarters location.
Pen Fed required staff and expertise to take command of the planning and executing of all move related details.
PSG’s scope of work included:
- Development of the RFP that was distributed to the moving companies
- Development of the reconfiguration plans and schedules and coordinated with the movers, IT and accounting departments
- Completed FF&E inventories and provided the client with a digital inventory
- Oversaw the FF&E installation
- Developed employee transition guides
- Verified field dimensions before installation