- LocationRockville, MD
- Project Size300,000 SF
- Project Budget$29,000
- Services ProvidedRelocation Management
- Schedule4 months
SGI, an investment management firm located in Rockville, Maryland, became a new client of PSG’s when they hired us to move their headquarters office into a new building a few miles away.
PSG was selected to provide a fully operational solution for comprehensive Relocation Management Services. This fast track project consisted of relocation for 250 people in a 300,000 square foot space.
- The move schedule required the entire relocation to be planned, coordinated, and implemented within 16 weeks.
- A great deal of coordination was involved in this effort. PSG coordinated all relocation plans based on the construction schedule at the new site.
- PSG worked closely with space planners and SGI employees to ensure furniture location and placement in the new office. PSG also collaborated with the move team on move coordination and sequencing.
- PSG met the challenges of this project with professionalism and provided expertise and recommendations for resolution of issues and challenges.
PSG and the Move Team began preparation mid day Friday and completed all move aspects by early Saturday morning.
SGI left their old facility and moved into the new location with PSG successfully handling every move related detail.