Work & People Analytics with our Partner WPA
WPA creates synergies in the workplace by taking behavioral information from organizations and translating it into digital outcomes that help improve work and workspaces. WPA guides organizations by showing how work is performed by teams and organizations. The WPA platform enables clients to better understand which actions to take to make the organization work more effectively and how best to incorporate this into client facilities.
Create effective work environments based on people needs not wants.
WPA client outcomes:
- Created considerable space savings while improving effectiveness
- Saved valuable time and cost in defining better requirements for the customers
- Pinpointed activities that were not contributing to the bottom line
For more information check out their website: www.wpa.works
and videos: Emily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlMlgI-k1Q
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Tracking with our partner Rentacrate
RFID technology is an excellent means to tag and track assets reading one or multiple tags at a time with a quick pull of a trigger from a distance of approximately 10’– 15’ feet away. Assets can be identified as people, equipment, files, art to name just a few examples.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology provides improvement over the use of barcoding as line of site needed for barcodes is not needed for RFID tags.
RFID quickens and simplifies inventories/audits since the RFID label does not have to be physically located and read. The radio waves will find and read the tag from a distance.
This technology ensures that items are accounted for and tracked throughout the moving process.
PSG has a large client that will be utilizing this technology in their new space.
PSG Turnkey Services
- One contract
- One Point of Contact (POC)
- Expedited schedule and communications
- Enhanced client protection through contracts held by PSG
- Warranties and post-occupancy support
PSG Advantage Program
- Extends additional benefits to long-term clients such as procurement services, long lead item acquisition, service and repair contracting and prototype development.
- Provides reliable, cost-effective services
- Addresses day-to-day challenges not typically included by other providers